Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chip "Chipper" Smith

I remember coming to your house and playing for hours and hours. When it was time to go home we didn't want to stop playing. When I did have to go, your mom wouldn't let me go home until I helped you clean up. I remember riding my police battery-powered motorcycle after you playing cops and robbers lol. Do you remember when I caught my first fish and ran over to your house, couldn't wait to show you. Your mom was like, "Don't bring it in the house."  Lol. My dad told me he remembers when we would get home I would go to your house. My mom would be looking for me and say, "Where is Chip?" My dad would say, "Where do you think?" My dad told me that you and me were best friends: couldn't keep us apart. My dad told me he remembers you would wait by your door until I would get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment