Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pauline Martinez

Oh the memories at Sharon and Pete’s house – where do I begin??

Sharon’s house was my ‘home away from home’ for many, many, many years. She always made me feel like her daughter and her home was my home. Michael and Brandon always LOVED to go to Grandma’s! 

They knew immediately where to go for tea and the candy/snack jars…at the age of only a few months old! And, of course, they knew where the butterflies were in the kitchen.

I will never forget all the fun times playing dominoes with the family surrounding the dining room table. I was an ‘in-law’ and was never ready to go home! Haha! The Christmases in the living room with all the wrapping paper everywhere…all the gifts mixed up no one knew whose was whose....


What fun and memories made there. I will miss the bonus room and the firefighter room.  

Sharon and Pete, thank you for inviting me into your home on 800 S. Bouziden in Moore Oklahoma in 1986! ….I will ALWAYS remember that house even though it is gone….it will live forever in my heart.

I love you both and thank you again from the bottom of my heart!
Pauline 



No comments:

Post a Comment