Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rhette King

I'll never forget those fake lemons on the table, and playing with them while listening to stories at holiday get-togethers, mainly the same story over and over from Wynema (something about a hole in the fence, a bull, and a red shirt.). Always plenty of laughter! Something today made me think of that metal railing on the stairs, and that little piece right at the beginning that wasn't attached. I always used to spin it around, not sure why but I sure did mess with it every time I was there.

Stephanie: JJ recently told me that once he was tired of chewing his gum and didn't want to walk ALL THE WAY to the kitchen to throw it away... so he lifted that little metal piece and dropped it down there instead. LOL!! If she knew that then ...

Rhette: Yes, that bathroom trash can was very far away, speaking of that bathroom, I never knew how to re-fold that towel on the counter after drying my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment