Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ruth Clark Seale

Some of my memories of 
800 Bouziden 
Moore, OK 
799-4738

I think of the place that everyone came to for family get togethers. We all had lots of good times and good food. 

There was lots of salsa made there, chow-chow, canned green beans, okra, peppers picked and put up. We have had fajitas, tacos, red beans, corn bread, lots of good eats and memories!!

I also remember after a big dinner, everyone would gather around the piano and sing, and play the musical instruments. That was a good time.



I remember the slumber party with Mom and us girls. We had fun. Pauline and someone (I don't remember who) was with her tried to scare us. Laurencene was still with us at that time.

We always had lots of fun and good things to eat at 800 Bouziden.

No comments:

Post a Comment