Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lacy Green Baranski

I have several memories from that house on Bouziden! I remember in 4th or 5th grade you had a dance there for your bday. I was so nervous and scared that I'd get to or have to dance with a BOY!! I remember your older cousin being there and thinking he was so cute....lol! 



I remember having NKOTB parties there where we would watch a VHS.....Yes, I said VHS of one of their concerts and we'd dress up and pretend we were there too! I remember having Paula Abdul dance sessions upstairs working on our Cold Hearted Snake routine, that never quite made it to the talent show....lol. I remember declaring to be Freaky Friends Forever there with you! I remember Sharon organizing a girl scout gathering there after my Mom passed, which meant a lot to me.....





I just love your mom and you very much still to this day. Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment