Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Amanda Garrett

When I think of Sharon's house, I think of lots of family and friends, with kids running around and men watching football and women chatting around food. It's somewhere I've always been welcome, even from the very first time I met Sharon. It's where I heard the story of how Stephanie got her middle name.  And I learned that a 3-year-old JJ could snore as loud as a grown man, from all the way up the stairs and down the hall.  It's the first place I was introduced to John, and didn't quite see the resemblance to Vin Diesel that everyone spoke of. Even though the street name and paint colors have changed, I know I'll always have an open invitation, from a kind and generous woman, who will begin making new memories in this next season. 

God bless your new home,
Amanda Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment